[xsl] looping without changing context node

Subject: [xsl] looping without changing context node
From: Guillaume Rousse <rousse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 16:19:18 +0200
I need to format a <foo> element according successive modifications.
I do this via a named template, using as parameter the maximum level of
modifications to take care of.
<foo>
  <modification id="mod1"/>
  <modification id="mod2"/>
  <modification id="mod3"/>
</foo>

Now, if i want to list successive state of <foo>, i want to call this
template for each <modification>, with its position as parameter, for the
current context node. But for-each statement change this context node.

I also imagined writing a template matching a <modification> node, but then i
can't call a named template for another node as the context one.

Any idea ?
--
Guillaume Rousse <rousse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
GPG key http://lis.snv.jussieu.fr/~rousse/gpgkey.html