Re: [xsl] Can you embed a filter test ahead of the format-number function in the xsl:value-of method

Subject: Re: [xsl] Can you embed a filter test ahead of the format-number function in the xsl:value-of method
From: Jörg Heinicke <joerg.heinicke@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 02:44:07 +0100
I had already the apprehension! But if it is so, I can't help you too. The
only thing, what I can suggest, is, changing your <xsl:if> to the following:

<xsl:if test="number(@attribute2)">
    <xsl:value-of select="format-number(@attribute2,"#,###.00")"/>
</xsl:if>

So text-values of @attribute2 won't be formatted to NaN too.