Re: [xsl] order of UNIONs

Subject: Re: [xsl] order of UNIONs
From: Jörg Heinicke <joerg.heinicke@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 22:07:27 +0100
But does this really make sense? select="group[21]|group[1]" means for me
'select the 21st group and add the 1st group'. The existance of position()
or [21] itself show that position and order aren't so unimportant in a
node-set. And if I want to have the created node-set in document-order I can
still use select="group[position() = 21 or position() = 1]". So I must build
a RTF and use the nodeset()-extension-function.

Joerg