Re: [xsl] Mysterious 'invalid character'

Subject: Re: [xsl] Mysterious 'invalid character'
From: "Ingo Mittendorf" <Ingo.Mittendorf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 18:00:43 -0000
Yes, I can view the file in IE. It is just the actual XSL conversion where
there's, strangely, a problem. This is in fact the most mysterious thing,
that I *can* view it in IE, but can't generate an HTML file. There's not a
big difference there, ultimately, is there.

Special characters with other files are no problem whatsoever.

with another XML file, without problems. Encoding is UTF-8 for both XML and
XSL file, same as with other files, again without any problems.

Ingo