[xsl] How to know if an attribute is defaulted

Subject: [xsl] How to know if an attribute is defaulted
From: Paul Terray <terray@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2002 17:38:01 +0100
Hi to everyone,

I just discovered (never to late) that an attribute which has a default value in the DTD is treated by XSLT like an attribute in the instance.

My question is : how do I know this attribute is in the XML or not ?
An alternative would be : is there a way to know the default value of an attribute ?

My problem is : I am filtering a file, and the normal copy templates adds a lot of attribute I don't need.

I fear I know the answer, but I ask anyway...

Thanks,

--
Paul TERRAY - Documents Management Systems Engineer
email : terray@xxxxxxxxxxxx