Re: [xsl] performance with XSLT

Subject: Re: [xsl] performance with XSLT
From: Joerg.Heinicke@xxxxxx
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 02:53:30 +0100 (MET)
A good structure of XML and a good XSLT shouldn't cause any problems. We use
Cocoon 2 (xml.apache.org/cocoon) for an online super market (www.lofex.de),
which is completely based on Java and XSP in backend, XML as interface
between backend and frontend, and XSLT. The transformation times are really low.
The transformations can also be cached in Cocoon 2.

Regards,

Joerg

http://www.gmx.net