Re: [xsl] copyright symbol in XSLT

Subject: Re: [xsl] copyright symbol in XSLT
From: "Christopher R. Maden" <crism@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2002 14:07:48 -0800
At 13:53 4-02-2002, Stuart Zakon wrote:
I have followed earlier recommendations made on this list to
output the copyright symbol using the &#169;  encoding.

However, in my output HTML I see the copyright symbol
preceded by a capital A with something on top:  ©

FAQ: everything's fine; you're seeing the UTF-8 encoding of a copyright sign, because you're looking at it in a system that doesn't support UTF-8. Everything's in order.

~Chris
--
Christopher R. Maden, Principal Consultant, HMM Consulting Int'l, Inc.