[xsl] problem with keeps in xsl-fo

Subject: [xsl] problem with keeps in xsl-fo
From: "Bryan Rasmussen" <bry@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 17:59:47 +0100
okay the following is a rather ugly attempt to get some form of
keep-together to function somewhere within either fop or at the last, with
RenderX. it is the last block that says "Rammedokumetet er en.." that I want
to keep with the block that says "Rammedokumentets formål". specifically
what should be happening is, if page content overflows, as it does every now
and again, then the block with Rammedokumentets formål should be written to
the next page with the block with "Rammedokumentet er en checkliste".
I think I've remarked before that I find the spec especially unenlightening
in regards to keeps and breaks.
:) and faqs and such I've read never help either, so the question, how do I
keep the first block from being left on page1 if the second block flows to
page2?  also, is there a processor in which keeps and breaks are not well
implemented, such as for example, FOP?

<fo:block keep-together.within-page="always"
keep-with-next.within-page="always">
    <fo:block border="solid black 2px" space-before="3pt" space-after="5pt"
keep-with-next.within-page="always">
       <fo:block font-size="14pt" space-before="3pt" space-after="5pt"
start-indent="1em">Rammedokumentets formål
</fo:block>
        </fo:block>
           <fo:block font-size="8pt" keep-with-next.within-page="always">
                  <fo:block font-size="8pt" space-before="12pt"
space-after="12pt" start-indent="6em" end-indent="6em"
text-align="justify">Rammedokumentet er en checkliste for personer,