RE: [xsl] A general question (Mozilla & xsl)

Subject: RE: [xsl] A general question (Mozilla & xsl)
From: Edward.Middleton@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 10:19:58 +0900
Thanks for all the suggestions,  I am still not sure what the problem is.

>From: Oleg Tkachenko [mailto:olegt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
>It's work ok for me in mozilla 0.9.8+ (19/02/2002 nightly build) and I'm
>sure it should work under 0.9.8 but only with html output method,
>otherwise you'll get just text as result presumably applying empty
>stylesheet to the result of the first transformation.
I set the output to html but it did not improve the situation.

>From: Brinkman, Theodore [mailto:Theodore.Brinkman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
>unless you didn't actually have the xsl in the same directory as the xml.
I checked, they were in the same directory.

>From: Thomas B. Passin [mailto:tpassin@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
>Your files worked as expected on Mozilla 0.9.7 on Windows 2000.  Maybe you
>got a build where they hadn't included the xslt engine?
It works on the example given in the mozilla page
http://www.mozilla.org/projects/xslt/test.xml
I also got it to work with other examples.

This is exactly what I got back

various fileshttp://www.somewhere.com/my site descriptionmy first filemyfirstfile.html

Thanks again

Edward