[xsl] memory leak problem with browser component in VB

Subject: [xsl] memory leak problem with browser component in VB
From: "Soorya M.S" <sooryams@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 02:16:57 +0000
Hi all,
   I have an application that contain a Webbrowser
component to load html pages. When I navigate through
htmls the memory usage of my application is increasing. It
is not deallocating the memory after a long time also.
    But when I minimize my application the unused memory
got freed and application memory used got decreased. But
in my application i cannot do minimize as that button
should be disabled(Its a strict requirement). Is there any
other way to deallocate the memory used by the browser
component?
   Any information related to this will be very helpful
for me
thanks and regards
gijo