RE: [xsl] attribute order

Subject: RE: [xsl] attribute order
From: Andy Joslin <andy.joslin@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 10:03:46 -0000
Hi Peter

I've just tried rearranging the attributes and the processor (in my case,
Xalan/Xerces) does seem to respect the order..

e.g.

<xsl:attribute name="width">580</xsl:attribute>
<xsl:attribute name="cellpadding">0</xsl:attribute>
<xsl:attribute name="cellspacing">0</xsl:attribute>
<xsl:attribute name="border">0</xsl:attribute>

becomes...

I can't speak for other processors, but this works for me. I don't know what
setup Meltem is using, but it would be interesting to see if this behaviour
is consistent across implementations.

cheers

Andy