Re: [xsl] CDATA block to node set.

Subject: Re: [xsl] CDATA block to node set.
From: "J.Pietschmann" <j3322ptm@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 20:41:28 +0200
Morten Primdahl wrote:
Because I would like to parse my language for validity. Part of the
language definition allows arbitrary well-formed XML as data input -
so I guess my validity parse can only be "partial". If I use a DTD,
I need to escape the arbitrary XML (hence the CDATA).

It could already help to use ANY as content. I personally would either try to use refererences to arbitrary content rather than to put it in inline (and pull it in using document() during a transformation), or if you validate only batch-wise rather than in a DTD driven XML editor you could use a transformation which strips the "arbitrary XML" before validation.

J.Pietschmann