Re: [xsl] Document() and &

Subject: Re: [xsl] Document() and &
From: Josh Beach <josh.beach@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 17:59:48 +0200
Hmmm... I don't think that it does. But does this matter? I've used the same document from my local file system and from a separate web server but just not from the original web server that requires all of the extra parameters in URL. So not sure that the mime type is an issue... am I missing something?

Thanks,
josh