RE: [xsl] more encoding woe

Subject: RE: [xsl] more encoding woe
From: "Andrew Welch" <awelch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 14:18:58 +0100
DaveP, David,

It is indeed a font issue - I managed to find a font called code2000
which displayed the glyphs.  I have some further questions if I may:

1.  Is there a standard font for unicode and where can I get it? (what
do you use?)
2.  What is the best way to ensure random client users can see the font?
In my particular situation the end user will be installing some software
- is the only gurantee to include it in the install?

Thanks once again for the invaluable help, encoding issues truly are
difficult

cheers
andrew