RE: [xsl] creating links to resource files listed in XML file

Subject: RE: [xsl] creating links to resource files listed in XML file
From: "Richard Mitchell" <Richard.Mitchell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 10:34:44 +0100
> From: Michael Kay [mailto:michael.h.kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
>
> Another user searching for attribute value templates.

> I don't know why so many people have difficulty finding this
> particular
> syntax in the books and tutorials: could you tell us where you looked
> before raising the question here?

In my office I can always tell when somebody else has been digging
around
in the code because I get lots of <xsl:attribute/> tags appearing. I
think
it's just a syntax that doesn't really fit into the whole XML tag idea.

Also can I ask why < and > aren't allowed in attributes in XML/XSL. Is
it
just to make parsing easier?

Richard Mitchell
Software Development Manager