[xsl] Inlude problems

Subject: [xsl] Inlude problems
From: "Ragulf Pickaxe" <jawxml@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 08:47:57 +0000
Hello all,

I have a project which has about the structure shown here:

c:\Library\Project

Inside Project I have the libraries Inlude and Stylesheets:

\Project\Inlude
\Project\Stylesheets

Stylesheets contain my XSL files for transforms while my Include library contains mainly files that are specific to which language is used (each country has some specific files which should all be placed in this library).

The problem I have is that there are text strings in the XSL files.
These strings I include in the stylesheets using the include function:

<xsl:variable name="Language" select="document('Strings.xml')/Root/ThisDocument"/>

But then Strings.xml must be in the Stylesheet library, not the Include library.

I have tried ('/../Inlude/Strings.xml') but it does not work at all.
I find that I can "go down", not "go up" in the directory.
('/Test/Strings.xml') does work if there is a Strings.xml in
\Project\Stylesheets\Test (don't mind diffrence in / and \)

Is there some way enabling me to put my String.xml in the Include library where it belongs?

Thank you very much all.

Ragulf Pickaxe :)