Re: [xsl] workaround for parameter in include statement?

Subject: Re: [xsl] workaround for parameter in include statement?
From: "Braumüller, Hans" <H.Braumueller@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 11:38:41 +0100
Dear David,

thanks, my stylesheets functions well.

We are trying to code some generic xslt files for our transformation process, which are managed by specific settings in various xml files. To get everything generic, my idea was to select the path inside the href attribut in my included stylesheets templates, like i do it now for my images and javascript files. It is not so complicate to have some hardcoded statements for these urls like href="/hardcodedWebApplicationDir/hardcodedGlobalDir/getThisGlobalStylesheet.xsl" for my stylesheets i want include.

Thanks again for your input.

Greetings,

Hans