RE: [xsl] Fwd: trouble with namespaces

Subject: RE: [xsl] Fwd: trouble with namespaces
From: "Michael Kay" <michael.h.kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 09:09:59 -0000
I can't find it in the FAQ .. I think it may be the
> source of my
> problem? I assumed that the default namespace would apply to
> everything
> in the stylesheet, including xpaths.

It's in the FAQ all right, see
http://www.dpawson.co.uk/xsl/sect2/N5536.html#d4932e970

But I sympathize with your problem. The FAQ has become too big, and it
contains answers to many infrequently-asked questions.

I think it would be a good idea if we could decide on a "top ten most
frequently asked questions" to go on the front page. Here's my starter
list:

* How do I output NBSP?
* How do I output an ampersand in a URL?
* How do I update a variable?
* How do I match elements in the default namespace?
* How do I eliminate duplicate values?
* How do I group on common values?

No doubt the other four will be asked by someone later today...

Michael Kay
Software AG
home: Michael.H.Kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx
work: Michael.Kay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx