[xsl] performance issues saxon

Subject: [xsl] performance issues saxon
From: "Vasu Chakkera" <vasucv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 11:37:23 -0000
Hi all,
I have a bit of problem running saxon for my XML which is as huge as 250Mg.
( monster markup language :) ). The transformer fails as it runs out of
memory. Is there any suggestions to situations like this. The XML is
designed by a different team , and I would want to look into it to see if
there are any ways of optimising . I also looked at -X option of java to get
round the out of memory exception.While i do this , It would be quite
helpful if the Gurus here can let me know some tips regarding how to deal
with situations like this.I am looking at ways to reduce the size of the
file at the moment.
Thanks a lot
Vasu