RE: [xsl] Passing in a node value

Subject: RE: [xsl] Passing in a node value
From: "Passin, Tom" <tpassin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 15:15:37 -0400
First you have to come up with the html structures that you want to use.
Then you can work out how to create them.  As for id values, you can
always concatenate the menu names as you construct the source xml, or do
it programatically -

id='root_item_sub_item1_sub_sub_item1'

That should be enough to let you identify them.

Cheers,

Tom P

[ Gregory Propf ]