[xsl] CallStack Overflow Error !! No infinite loop, still this error ??

Subject: [xsl] CallStack Overflow Error !! No infinite loop, still this error ??
From: Dipesh Khakhkhar <dkhakhkh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 20:57:49 -0400
Hi,

I am getting Callstack overflow error when a template is called recursively.

The same template when called with the same input file is running without any
error producing expected output.

But when the same template is called for the same input file from other xsl
file with same parameters it is giving stack overflow error.

The iterating variable is reaching 248 and then it is giving error.
Can someone please tell me what can be possible reasons? Is this a memory
problem ?

The recursion is not going infinite I am comparing the variable with the count
of one node-set variable having 829 nodes.

Eagerly waiting for reply.

Regards,
Dipesh