Re: [xsl] how to import access database to xml?

Subject: Re: [xsl] how to import access database to xml?
From: Brook Ellingwood <brook@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 08:58:59 -0700
In newer versions of Access:

File > Export > File Type > *.xml

I always end up cleaning the exported file up with a text editor and regular
expressions (could do it in XSLT, but this is easier) as the straight export
never is quite what I would have done. I believe there may be a way to link
the export to a schema, so the output format will be more determined, but I
haven't done it. Check Access's Help file.

-- Brook