RE: [xsl] java - standard implementation of the URIResolver

Subject: RE: [xsl] java - standard implementation of the URIResolver
From: "Michael Kay" <mhk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 23:01:10 +0100
JSR 206 is currently underway in the Java Community Process to define a
new version of the JAXP specs. Clarifying this kind of thing is high on
their list of priorities. I haven't yet had a chance to check exactly
what the revised definition will do: it's out for community review at
the moment.

I have forwarded your note, a useful analysis.

Michael Kay