RE: [xsl] fo:external-graphic src="https:..."

Subject: RE: [xsl] fo:external-graphic src="https:..."
From: "Ibeling, Narisa" <narisa.h.ibeling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 14:48:45 -0500
Dear J.Pietschmann,

Thanks very much for responding to my question.  Here is the error I got when I try to access the image:

'default'/ExternalGraphic: Error while creating area : Error with image URL: Write Channel Closed, possible SSL handshaking or trust failure and no base directory is specified

Do you know how to set up the environment so it can handle this kind of image?

Narisa