[xsl] need help with converting attribute into elements

Subject: [xsl] need help with converting attribute into elements
From: Aleš Peregrin <ales.peregrin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 10:46:30 +0200
Hi!
I'm trying to make a XSLT stylexheet for transforming XML document into HTML
and there is a problem I'm unable to solve, even after a week of trying and
searching all over the internet. The problem looks quite easy to me and it
seems I'm missing something important about XSL  language. Here it goes:

I have an XML tag which looks like this: <text bold=true italic=true
underline=false>Help!</text>
In this case, the result in HTML should be:
   <b>
      <i>
         Help!
      </i>
   </b>

I simply need to transform the attributes into HTML elements so that any of
the possible combinations of the atributes' values would be transformed
correctly.

Can anyone help me?
Thanx.
Ales Peregrin