[xsl] generating fragments of HTML tables from different templates

Subject: [xsl] generating fragments of HTML tables from different templates
From: "Daniel Brauer" <daniel.brauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 14:47:52 +0200
Hi,

I need to generate fragments of a HTML table from different templates.
something like:

<xsl:template name="t1">

	<xsl: call-template name="t2" select="."/>

</xsl:template>

<xsl:template name="t2">
   <xsl:for-each select="*">
   </xsl:for-each>
</xsl:template>

I know this example doesnt make much sense...
Anyway when I try to run this styleheet with Saxon 6.5.2 I get an error
message telling me that the Stylesheet is not wellformed.
Can this behaviour be switched off or is it generally not possible to
generate fragmented HTML code from mutliple templates.

Thanks
Daniel.

* Daniel Brauer                                                       *
*                                     Ingenieurbuero Michael Grabietz *
* Phone:  ++49 (9341) 89 66 73        Luft- und Raumfahrttechnik      *
* Fax:    ++49 (9341) 89 66 71        Stauferring 56                  *
* e-mail:                             D-97941 Tauberbischofsheim      *
* daniel.brauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx         Germany                         *