Re: [xsl] Getting Entity File Names

Subject: Re: [xsl] Getting Entity File Names
From: Wendell Piez <wapiez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 17:12:51 -0400
Betty,

For this task I would start at the other end -- instead of getting the file name for each title, get the title for each file name.

Given a list of file names:

<list>
  <file>foo1.xml</file>
  <file>foo2.xml</file>
  <file>foo3.xml</file>
</list>

You can iterate over this list selecting each <file> element in turn; retrieve the title from the file using document(.)/pathtotitle.

There's the table for your reverse lookup from title to file name.

Cheers,
Wendell