Re: [xsl] Select statement within HREF

Subject: Re: [xsl] Select statement within HREF
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 12:27:30 GMT
  Issue is, when I click on the link it takes me out of my style sheet.
  It displays file.xml but goal is to display the file.xml with the very
  first style sheet.

Your question appears to be an html question not an xsl one.

You asked how to generate <a href="abc/file.xml">...
and several people showed you how to do that.

The behaviour of <a href in HTML in most browsers is that you have to
click on the link to follow it. If that is not the behaviour you want
you need to generate some different html, but only you can say what html
you want to produce.

David

--
http://www.dcarlisle.demon.co.uk/matthew