Re: [xsl] Select statement within HREF

Subject: Re: [xsl] Select statement within HREF
From: andrew.curry@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 14:11:09 -0000
What about using xalan for example, you know the stylesheet, you know where
the file is.... could you instead of trying to link to call a cgi for
example which would convert the xml into the format you require.

PA Sport RnD

Andrew Curry
Software Developer

Telephone: 01430 455545
Website:        http://www.pa.press.net

PA News Limited:
Bridgegate, Howden, East Yorkshire, DN14 7AE

Registered Office:
PA News Limited, 292 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 1AE. Registered in
England No. 3891053