Re: [xsl] Begginer question: Xalan XObjectPtr

Subject: Re: [xsl] Begginer question: Xalan XObjectPtr
From: david_n_bertoni@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 11:28:40 -0800

Hi,

Processor-specific questions are best asked on that processor's own
forum/list.  Xalan-C++ has a user list for such questions.  See:

   http://xml.apache.org/mail.html

Dave

|---------+------------------------------------->
|         |           alice@xxxxxxxxxxx         |
|         |           Sent by:                  |
|         |           owner-xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxx|
|         |           rrytech.com               |
|         |                                     |
|         |                                     |
|         |           12/04/2003 06:37 AM       |
|         |           Please respond to xsl-list|
|---------+------------------------------------->
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                            |
  |        To:      XSL-List@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                            |
  |        cc:      (bcc: David N Bertoni/Cambridge/IBM)                                                       |
  |        Subject: [xsl] Begginer question: Xalan XObjectPtr                                                  |

Hi,

I am using xalan's xpath api, and i want to return a XObjectPtr from my
function, but then, when i evaluate again, the app crashes, I read
somewhere that the XObjectPtr should not exist if the XPathEvaluator
doesn't exist anymore, or a new evaluation accurs, but what should i do in
this case?

Thanks.
Alice.