[xsl] Optimising XSL

Subject: [xsl] Optimising XSL
From: "Manuel Reyes" <Manuel.Reyes@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 10:47:10 -0000
I am currently working on a project that creates a PDF by merging an XML
& XSL file.  The problem I have is that according to other people I have
spoken to the processing is taking longer than it should (4 or 5 seconds
for a 3 page document)

The thing is I am relatively new to XSL and I believe that the speed
issues have their root in my (possibly) poorly written XSL rather than
the tools I am using to produce the PDF (Apache FOP)

I have run my XSL/XML files through CatchXSL profiler
(www.xslprofiler.org) and nothing jumps out as being astoundingly wrong,
but if you have the time I would greatly appreciate it if somebody could
cast an experienced eye over these files.

http://skunkworks.24601.net/work/

Thanks in advance
Manuel