RE: [xsl] unparsed CDATA maintain HTML

Subject: RE: [xsl] unparsed CDATA maintain HTML
From: "Andreas L. Delmelle" <a_l.delmelle@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 23:55:34 +0100

Hmmm... could you post a bit more elaborate version of the source and
desired target? Just having a bit of difficulty seeing the problem here. If
I try a template with xsl:copy-of, this gives me an identical copy of the
source node it is being used on, including attributes, and, if specified
correctly in the source document, it will also copy the namespace and
respective prefixes.

Cheers,

Andreas