Re: [xsl] summing up incrementally

Subject: Re: [xsl] summing up incrementally
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 13:15:27 GMT

Actually, I am not working with interest on a loan. I am working with
the gross sales of chain stores. Each month in December the statistics
give the percentage of increase from the previous year. So if in 1934
the store increased its sales 5 percent, and then in 1935 increased it 7
percent, the total increase from 1933 is 12 percent. I'm using the
percent from a periodical, but I don't think the periodical adjusted for
inflation, so I may have to do some additional math. 

you need a product not a sum compound interest isn't some special thing
invented by banks, it's just how things work.



 XSL-List info and archive:

Current Thread