RE: [xsl] Problem with jsp expression %>"

Subject: RE: [xsl] Problem with jsp expression %>"
From: "Ivan Pedruzzi" <ipedruzz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 21:12:32 -0500
May be I am missing something here but it seems a simpler case because no entities are involved.

<xsl:text>String app = "text";</xsl:text>

Robert already mentioned a better way to produce jsp statements using the xml syntax.

Here some examples:

<jsp:declaration>String app = "text";</jsp:declaration>

<jsp:expression>app</jsp:expression>

You can find out more on JSP here
http://java.sun.com/products/jsp/syntax/1.2/syntaxref12.html

Ivan