RE: [xsl] Tags to HTML page

Subject: RE: [xsl] Tags to HTML page
From: xptm@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 10:10:17 +0100
Sorry for the basic question, but i don't understand the use of
<xsl:apply-templates/> in Michael solution. If it was <xsl:value-of
select="."/> i can understand what it does, but not like that...

For my understanding, the apply-templates will call the template in wich it
is
inserted, in this case <xsl:template match="h3">? But then there is a loop
processing, or am i thinking procedural?

I normally use w3schools site as reference, but the example there is not
clear
to me, either...

Again, sorry for the basic question...

Citando Michael Kay <mhk@xxxxxxxxx>:

> > Whenever there is a  <h3> tag I should surrond it with more tags
> >
> > <myowntag:bind path="someCode">
> > <h3>Test Conversion</h3>
> > </myowntag>
> >

> > Basically the input is a JSP and I need to add some Tag
> > libraries to it.
> >
> > What would be the best way to do it.
> >

> <xsl:template match="h3">
> <myowntag:bind path="someCode">
> <h3><xsl:apply-templates/></h3>
> </myowntag:bind>
> </xsl:template>
>
> Note that writing a stylesheet in terms of template rules corresponds
> exactly to the way you described the problem: "whenever there is an <h3>
tag
> [you mean element] I should..."
>
> Michael Kay

O SAPO ja esta livre de vmrus com a Panda Software, fique vocj tambim!
Clique em: http://antivirus.sapo.pt