[xsl] Missing Columns with WriteXml

Subject: [xsl] Missing Columns with WriteXml
From: Tham Tinh <khautinh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 08:46:01 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all,

I know this is off topic but hopeless for me to look
out from Web.  Or if you know some forum which talks
about my topic please point me there.

I am using DataSet to read data from SQL DB Table with
5 columns.  Some rows in one of 5 columns have null
value.

When I used ds.WriteXml to FN, some columns which had
null value were missing.  Are there anyway I can work
around to get all columns even if the null values are
there.

Thanks alot for help.

=====
"It is essential to know that to be a happy person, a happy family, a happy society, it is very crucial to have a good heart, that is very crucial,"
Dalai Lama