[xsl] a question

Subject: [xsl] a question
From: Osman Çınar Eren <Cinar.Eren@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 18:27:29 +0200
hi,

i am a newbie on this list. i work with FOP and i must prepare an XSL file for
my XML file. My XML file contains two elements with different keys, i.e.:

 <elementlist xsi:type="java:org.exolab.castor.mapping.MapItem">
  <key xsi:type="java:java.lang.String">aktif</key>
 <value xsi:type="java:com.oreilly.hh.QueryTestXML$XMLDovizElement">
  <a>17100</a>
  <b>746.00</b>
  <c>010</c>
  <d>17130900000.00</d>
  <e>KASA</e>
  <f>74854930157246.00</f>
  <g>1</g>
  <h>1</h>
  </value>
     <value>
    .
    .
    .
    </value>
.
.
.
.
</elementlist>
 <elementlist xsi:type="java:org.exolab.castor.mapping.MapItem">
  <key xsi:type="java:java.lang.String">pasif</key>
<value>
.
.
</value>
.
.
</elementlist>

how can i refer to each of these elementlist s individually? that is how can i
use the "key" value?

this may be a trivial question, if you can guide me to a tutorial, i can look
at it.

thanks in advance,
best regards..

.