RE: [xsl] document() path relative to current document

Subject: RE: [xsl] document() path relative to current document
From: "Robert Sösemann" <rsoese@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 20:31:26 +0100 (MET)
Hello Michael,

I believe that you and David are right, BUT how can I make the value of an
attribute @href a node-set?

I have <a href="folder/foo.html"> and want to read data from that external
file. I save the url to a variable by using <xsl:variable name="bar"
select="@href"/>. So $bar is still just a string. When I provide this to the
document function by document($bar,/) i suppose it will not magically become
a nodeset.

Could you please give an example on that?

Thanks in advance,

Robert

--
Geschenkt: 3 Monate GMX ProMail + 3 Top-Spielfilme auf DVD
++ Jetzt kostenlos testen http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail ++