[xsl] xsl:import and jar files

Subject: [xsl] xsl:import and jar files
From: xptm@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 15:28:12 +0000
I wonder if this mail ever get to the list, because i've posted it with no
subject and get rejected...

> Hello all:
>
> I don't know if this question should be posted on this list, but...
>
> I have in my XSLT a
>
>   <xsl:import href="xfunctions.xsl" />
>
> that works OK when the file whose name is "xfunctions.xsl" is
> on the file system.
>
> However i'm trying now to access it in a resource file (a
> Java JAR file), but i get error from the parser saying it
> won't find the file.
>
> Any toughts?
>
> Thanks all.

I've made some progress now, by *not* changing the XSLT at all and put all
the
"looking" stuff on a Java URIResolver. However i still have problems.

- i had a lot of troubles trying to do something like
  <xsl:param name="jar"
select="'jar:http://intranetdev/Site/java/GTInfo.jar'"/>
  <xsl:import href="concat({$jar},'resources/xfunctions.xsl')" />
why is that?

- it seems to work with xsl:import and xsl:include but not when using
document(). Shouldn't that have the same beahviour?

I'm very sorry if this isn't the place to ask these questions.

Regards.

Ganha Cbmaras de Filmar, Televisues e outros fantasticos primios Samsung com o
SAPO!
Clica em http://dc.sapo.pt/sfc