Re: [xsl] xsl:import and jar files

Subject: Re: [xsl] xsl:import and jar files
From: xptm@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 13:12:33 +0000
I don't have the jar in the classpath, this happens on a WebStart app and on
similar applet. I'll look into the jakarta project.

But will that also helps with the <redirect:write file="resources/tables.xml">
?

I have the feeling i'm doing something wrong from the very beggining, but
don't
know what...

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/sandbox/vfs/filesystems.html#Zip%20and%20Ja