RE: [xsl] a sorting conundrum

Subject: RE: [xsl] a sorting conundrum
From: "McNally, David" <David.McNally@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 12:10:14 -0500
I think this should work in XSLT 1.0:

<xsl:sort select="concat(substring-after(concat(normalize-space(.),' '),'
'),normalize-space(.))" />

David.
--
David McNally                      Moody's Investors Service
Senior Software Engineer           99 Church St, NY NY 10007

---------------------------------------

The information contained in this e-mail message, and any attachment thereto,
is confidential and may not be disclosed without our express permission.  If
you are not the intended recipient or an employee or agent responsible for
that you have received this message in error and that any review,
dissemination, distribution or copying of this message, or any attachment
thereto, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this message in error, please immediately notify us by telephone, fax or
e-mail and delete the message and all of its attachments.  Thank you.

Every effort is made to keep our network free from viruses.  You should,
however, review this e-mail message, as well as any attachment thereto, for
viruses.  We take no responsibility and have no liability for any computer
virus which may be transferred via this e-mail message.