Re: [xsl] escaping/entities on the fly?

Subject: Re: [xsl] escaping/entities on the fly?
From: "Gabriel K." <gabriel.klappenbach@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 19:29:30 +0100
Yeah in the e-mail adress yes, but this is actually in the subject line, like so:
href= mailto:adress@xxxxxxxxxx?subject=kabelskep

But of course the same restriction applies to everything in the href attribute.

I'm using outlook express. So it seems what I need is to convert to HTML entities instead of %HH, since outlook can't display those characters correctly.
But this is not possible in XSLT 1.0 so I'm screwed I guess. :)

/Gabriel

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>