RE: [xsl] How to select nodes with explicitly set default namespace

Subject: RE: [xsl] How to select nodes with explicitly set default namespace
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 16:56:33 -0000
You bind an explicit prefix to the namespace URI in the stylesheet

xmlns:p="namespace"

and use this prefix in the path expression

./p:document

Alternatively in XSLT 2.0 you can define default-xpath-namespace="namespace"
and this then applies to all unprefixed names in path expressions.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/