Re: [xsl] calling two consecutive xsl files

Subject: Re: [xsl] calling two consecutive xsl files
From: António Mota <amsmota@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 20:47:35 +0000
Hmmm, since i'm not a english native *and* not a MS expert, the
"terrific" here is a good thing or a bad thing? It's "terrific" in the
sense of "terror" or in the sense of "uau!".

Or simply putting it it's   :)    or    :(   ?

Now we're using a IIS with asp on it, but i'll prefer a platform
agnostic thing. The upgrade(?) a "normal" asp to asp.net is
straithforward?