Re: [xsl] Optimize results

Subject: Re: [xsl] Optimize results
From: Robert Koberg <rob@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 13:30:53 -0800
Camalesn wrote:

I have to parse several external XML file(s) located on external
servers, and then show the result with my own XSL stylesheet (in my
server), so I have to move between several XML data sources by using
document() function, filtering results and loading XSL file.

Could you grab the files (weekly, daily, hourly??) in your code and bring them down to your server? This would save most of the network calls. In addition, you could validate them so you know somebody has not put something wrong or evil in them.

best,
-Rob