[xsl] Extraction SOAP body

Subject: [xsl] Extraction SOAP body
From: <babu.eshwaramoorthy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 01:17:05 +0530
I am getting the below SOAP response. Is there any way to convert the
below SOAP response to my actual message(below) o extract the body of
soapoperation by removing all namespace arrtibute

From--SOAP Response->

<soapenv:Envelope
xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";>
	<soapenv:Body>
		<stopRunningMandateResponse xmlns="urn:css">
			<McomStopRunningMandateResponse xmlns="">
				<ns1:Error_Code
xmlns:ns1="urn:css.simpay.er.mobile.belgacom.be">0</ns1:Error_Code>
			</McomStopRunningMandateResponse>
		</stopRunningMandateResponse>
	</soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

To- -----ACTUAL MESSAGE-->

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!--Sample XML file generated by XMLSPY v2004 rel. 3 U
(http://www.xmlspy.com)-->
<McomStopRunningMandateResponse
xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="C:\jakarta-tomcat-5.0.28\webapps\ROOT\rm_
cc\css\pub\request_message_mandatedetails_css\css\Main.xsd">
	<Error_Code>0</Error_Code>
	<Error_Description>String</Error_Description>
</McomStopRunningMandateResponse>

Thanks in advance,
Babu

Confidentiality Notice

this message are intended
for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or
privileged information. If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or
Mailadmin@xxxxxxxxx immediately