RE: [xsl] Question on SOAP

Subject: RE: [xsl] Question on SOAP
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 21:10:52 +0100
I can't see what this has to do with XSL, but the document (after correcting
the mail-mangler's insertion of 3D) looks perfectly well-formed to me. (The
error message suggests there were two namespace declarations for xmlns on
the same element, which isn't the case for the sample as shown.)

As for why the namespace declarations are there, I've no idea, but
presumably the sender of the message thought that the schema required
stopRunningMandateResponse to be in namespace urn:css, and
McomStopRunningMandateResponse to be in no namespace. If that's not the
case, you need to complain to them.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/