RE: [xsl] output encoding problem (can't get UTF-8)

Subject: RE: [xsl] output encoding problem (can't get UTF-8)
From: "Gabriel K" <gabriel.klappenbach@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2005 11:03:38 +0200

I didn't know loadXML loads a UTF-16 string.. maybe that's the problem.
Can't I specify that I want to read it as a UTF-8 string? (sorry that this
has turned into a non XSL-question, but still it might interest someone
later on how this apparent XSL problem was solved).
I don't have the code, someone else has programmed it, but that I can ask
the programmer and also get the code if I want.
But I believe that the com gives me UTF-8. If it's interpreted as UTF-16, of
course that will be a problem. :)
So if the com object spits out UTF-16 everything should be fine?

/Gabriel