Re: [xsl] getting java file parameters and tunnelling

Subject: Re: [xsl] getting java file parameters and tunnelling
From: andrew welch <andrew.j.welch@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 15:06:19 +0100
On 8/9/05, Rahil <qamar_rahil@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have resolved my first query but am still stuck with the tunneling of
> the parameter, which is query (2) below.
>
> Could someone please help. All I want to do is to pass two file names
> from file1.xsl to file2.xsl.

A global parameter in either stylesheet with exist in both -
stylesheet parameters don't use the tunnel attribute.  When the
stylesheets are combined either through import or include the global
parameters will be available to both stylesheets.

Tunnelling applies to template parameters.  You add the tunnel="yes"
attribute to the xsl:with-param definition, and then access it again
by specifying tunnel="yes" on the corresponding xsl:param.

cheers
andrew