Re: [xsl] getting java file parameters and tunnelling

Subject: Re: [xsl] getting java file parameters and tunnelling
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 15:56:10 +0100
> In that case can I assume that I can safely use $TestFileNm which has
> obtained its value in first.xsl ?

applying a second stylesheet to that result, they are completely
independent. So you can't use variables defined in one stylesheet in the next.

the easiest way to pass information down the chain is just to put it in
the result tree of the first transform in a an element of your choice,
and extract it in the second stylesheet.

David

http://www.star.net.uk